Practical Applications In Sports Nutrition
Each new print copy includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access that unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook, student practice activities and assessments, a full suite of instructor resources, and learning analytics reporting tools
Revised and updated with a full-color design and art program, the Fifth Edition of Practical Applications in Sports Nutrition provides students and practitioners with the latest sports nutrition information and dietary practices so they can assist athletes and fitness enthusiasts in achieving their personal performance goals. With data and statistics from the latest nutrition research and guidelines, it demonstrates effective ways to communicate sports nutrition messages to athletes and how to motivate individuals to make permanent behavior change.
With Navigate 2, technology and content combine to expand the reach of your classroom. Whether you teach an online, hybrid, or traditional classroom-based course, Navigate 2 delivers unbeatable value. Experience Navigate 2 today at www.jblnavigate.com/2.
- New Full-Color Design and Art Program
- Key Questions Addressed sections open each chapter and introduce students to key material
- You are the Nutrition Coach case studies at the beginning of each chapter provide context for chapter material
- Fortifying Your Nutrition Knowledge boxes expand on timely topics
- Gaining the Peformance Edge boxes provide insightful tips on how to apply sports nutrition knowledge when working with athletes
- Training Tables help students translate sports nutrition knowledge into meal planning ideas, recipes, or food selections
- The Box Score concludes each chapter with Key Points and Study Questions